Sunday, February 4, 2018

Rumaki Reo Haerenga Begins

Kia Ora Tatou

Apopo I begin my new learning journey starting my Diploma in Proficiency in Te Reo Maori at Te Wananga Tukiura. I am looking forward to also meeting and networking with other like-minded people from a variety of backgrounds and occupations. I am feeling a little nervous though extremely excited to take this once in a lifetime opportunity. I am also using this time to have a total hauora overhaul so when I return to my kura in 2019 I will be energised and ready to carry on the progress made in 2017.  During the course of the year, I will do as many posts as possible to keep you all up to date on my journey. Our year starts with a Powhiri at 10am. So if you want to comment, ask questions or send me a message I look forward to sharing this experience with you all i tenei tau.

Nga Mihi
Matua George

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora George - I am hanging out for your updates :) How is it going?

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete